Pages

Monday, December 19, 2011

"The simple things in life"

Fingerling Potatoes, Red and Golden Roasted Beets, Fried Quail Egg, Mayonaise the homeade kind. Caviar and Shoots for Garnish.

The main part of the country club I work at in Alexandria, VA.

Fried Oysters :) My new favorite thing

Yes that lobster is still alive....

Hello Sebastian...

Sebastian was turned into Lobster Croquette's :) With a Micro Green Garnish

Lobster Salad Canopy's

Fresh Lobster- still alive

Butter Poached Lobster Sushi Roll, with Mango and Avacado Stuffing with Red Pepper Brunios, Wasabi Sauce, and Sturgeon Roe and Shoots for Garnish.

--A take on Tuna Tar Tar-- Fried wonton, Yellow Fin Tuna mixed with a Kimche Sauce Topped with Micro Green Garnish








-- So, the learning continues, I really am enjoying every second of living out here on the East Coast. I'm pursuing my dreams. I'm Learning... That's all that matters.... from the words of advice on knife skills to preparing lobster I take everything Im told in and remember it and work to better my skills. I have day's when its alot to handle and take in and part of me want's to quit... Yet, somehow I push through it, I remember I picked this field for a reason so keep on playing.

1 comment: