Pages

Sunday, June 5, 2011

"I got sunshine, on a cloudy day"

I think I love when we get busy at work I thrive on craziness I have discovered. Saturday, we had a wedding of 190 and were still open for dinner. Quite interesting day I must say! I finally got to work hot side Saturday night I was pretty happy about that. I was worried at the start not knowing the menu well since this one is new and got a lil' bit more worried when we had 3-tastings and were told basically to get crafty with it. Well In-fact we did. 1st course I grilled asparagus, pickled veg, a little balsamic drizzle, hen egg over easy, and a little bit of thinly sliced Serrano ham. I can thank chef Tim for that one. Dishes  below I actually got to make yayyy :) p.s. I am learning.
Working hot side

Halibut Dish

Pork Dish

Steak Dish

Trout Dish

No comments:

Post a Comment