Pages

Monday, June 27, 2011

Nothing holding me back

Pic's from Slow Food, Feast in the Field Event- at Claverach Farm
Our team!


BBQ'n  <3


Our Finished Plate :)


100 Plates, 2 minutes Later :)

All the chef's that particpated
(Of course Im the only one in pink <3) ha.
Have you ever sat and wondered what the future may hold? Wanting so badly to get a glimpse of were you may be 1, 5, 10 years down the road? Well, recently I've been thinking about what lies ahead on this culinary journey I am on. I know I am truely passionate about staying with it, I eat, sleep, dream food.. I am so incredibly eager to learn more, I know there is nothing stopping me from furthering myself. I know I am going to finish schooling. I so badly want to travel, Im thinking after schooling is finished I would like to go work out of the country and get an experience for authentic styles of different cooking. It would be awesome. This all came about as I was catering with the Overlook Team at the Slow food event in St.louis. The event was to show people farm to table simply put. It was an amazing experience. I love going to these different event's, meeting other chefs, and most importantly getting to cook :) You know your heart is in your career when ya can't believe you get paid to work when ya' love it so much..

No comments:

Post a Comment