Pages

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

The start of my journey

So this is my first blog ever. Not sure how this goes.
About me:
I'm currently in my first semester of culinary school. It sure is an adventure; Cooking is truly my passion. When I'm in the kitchen I'm happy. I always say cooking has to come from the heart. Its a difficult field to go into but as long as you have the passion that's all that matters. I currently began working at a new restaurant in a small town close to where I live. Aboslutley, love it. This is the 2nd Ive worked in. Just began really cooking 7 months ago and sadly enough I couldn't even fry an egg. Now, 7months later I am eager to learn more. I currently work for some great chefs I have learned so much! I have a dream to be the next julia childs. I'll get there :)

2 comments:

  1. Sorry...typo on first comment....But anyways...Best of Luck!! I'm sure you will have success beyond your wildest dreams...Stick to our game plan, work hard, learn from everyone and cook with love and all of your dreams will come true!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Im working as hard as I can to get there. Occasionally hit a few bumps along the way but Im still going!

    ReplyDelete